TRANSLATORS AND REVIEWERS
for translating or reviewing translated technical documentation from English into Bulgarian.
What is expected from candidates:
- excellent knowledge of English and other European languagues;
- excellent knowledge of Bulgarian;
- knowledge of CAT tools (Trados Studio, memoQ, Across);
- university diploma in any subject area;
- at least two years (after degree) of translation/revision experience in the following areas: software localization, information technology, hardware, operating systems, office applications;
- at least 1500 standard pages translated/revised so far in requested areas supported with relevant reference documents;
- motivation and ability to work in a competitive environment;
- ability to adjust and complete work according to accepted due dates.
What we offer candidates:
- translation jobs on a daily/weekly basis;
- training and support provided by Iolar team and external specialists;
- interesting options for career development;
- excellent working conditions in an international environment;
- work from home;
- adjustment of translation volume and due dates according to occupancy;
- regular payment.
If you are interested and think that you meet the requirements, please send your CV in English and scans of your diploma and references to email@example.com and include words „Bulgarian technical translator“ in the subject of your message. Applications that do not meet requirements will not be discussed. Deadline for submission is 30th November 2016.