We have been lately very keen on regional events like NTIF because they offer local insights on translation industry and let us meet peers and partners we usually do not meet in major events.
– Danes and Swedes make fun of each other but at the end of the day are in love with their neighbor: they even manage to have “shared” TV series “The Bridge”;
– talent management is fundamental to attract new people to a “non-sexy” industry;
– rebranding is not just about image but concept;
– cloud is here to stay: let’s get the most out of it!
– communication and dialog with client is still what makes us different from competitors.
Special thanks to NTIF organizers: Anne-Marie Colliander Lind and Cecilia Enbäck.
Can’t wait to take part in NTIF 2015 which will take place in Iceland.